- 2014-2015 Calendar
- 2015-2016 Calendar
- Cass Career Center Website
- Current Employment Opportunities
- Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Facebook - Junior and Senior High
- Free and Reduced School Meals Family Application
- Menu - Elementary January
- Menu - High School February
- Menu - High School January
- Parent Portal
- Sign up for Mule Messenger
- Staff SIS
- Student Portal
Every five years the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education requires each school district to submit for approval a “comprehensive school improvement plan”. The CSIP under which we currently operate is set to expire at the conclusion of the 2014-15 school year – officially – June 30, 2015 . So, for the past few months we have had a committee working to develop the next version of the CSIP . . .
Community Members (No current students attending Lone Jack Schools)- https://www.surveymonkey.com/ s/CSIP-LJCommunitySurvey Elementary Parents- https://www.surveymonkey.com/ s/CSIP-LJElementarySurvey Junior and Senior High School Parents- https://www.surveymonkey.com/ . . .